There are two versions of the checklist. The PDF version outlines tasks and additional details. The Google Docs version has all of the same line items, with an additional column to interactively track status. This version may be useful when two or more people are sharing responsibility for addressing list items.
To make your own copy of the Google Docs version:
- In the top menu, select File.
- In the dropdown list, select Make a copy.
- Enter the document name you want to use.
- Select the folder where you want to save your new copy.
- Select Make a copy.
- Now you’ve created your own copy of the file on your drive.
Check the Resources page for links and contact information for specific service providers in the San Francisco Bay Area.